West Virginia Modern Quilt Guild

Where mountain folk art meets progressive quilting

All Discussions Tagged 'guild' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FACEBOOK

I going to leave this site up because it is paid for and i worked really hard on it. Make sure you go into your settings and check the boxe…

Started by Leslie Sorrells

10 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Johnson

Interesting Discovery about this site

I discovered something today that kind of blow my mind.  I rarely receive email from our forum.  BUT last week I added WV Modern Quilt Guil…

Started by Sandy

0 Sep 23, 2010

WHO IS IN?

Okay girls. We have definitely had difficulties getting together but i think we have a solution. I have at least one participant and myself…

6 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Leslie Sorrells

questions, questions.

I have been thinking about how to get this group a little more cohesive and have a few ideas.   1. would you all like to just have a sew in…

7 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Leslie Sorrells

We have had a delay but are working to get back on track

some of you may wonder what is going on. stephanie and i tried to arrange a few meetings and the last one we had it was just two of us. for…

0 Aug 5, 2010

Meeting number 3

Hello ladies. In order to have better attendance and interest in our group we are going to attempt to implement some kind of system that wi…

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by cheri Mathena

TOMORROWS GUILD MEETING

Hello ladies. Well, the RSVP list is looking kind of sad today. Please take the time to let us know whether you are coming. This is a sewin…

0 Apr 30, 2010

GUILD MEETING #1

I want to thank each and every one of you who attended our first guild meeting Saturday the 27th. For those of you unable to attend we look…

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Sandy

SCHEDULING MEETINGS

Well, I made an attempt to use the poll widget and it did not do what I wanted it to do. (If you know anything about widgets you know this…

4 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Lynn Bluebaum

Join our Facebook Group!

Hi Everyone!  I just created a Facebook Group for our guild....check it out and spread the word. Thanks!   West Virginia Modern Quilt Guild…

Started by Stephanie Woody

1 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Leslie Sorrells

RSS

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Blog Posts

Quilt Shows?

Can anyone tell me when and where the next quilt show will be nearest to us? I live in Milton, WV but would gladly travel to Oh or KY for some inspiration!

Posted by Katie Wiseman on September 22, 2010 at 12:42pm

WEST VIRGINIA QUILT PANELS

Quilts by phyllis is carrying West Virginia quilt panels. they have eighteen pen and ink drawings of scenes depicting wv. i will post a pic soon but if you want them i would call, reserve and get them. they were going quick!

Posted by Leslie Sorrells on September 20, 2010 at 8:10pm — 4 Comments

Modern Quilt Guild Project

Saw this announcement today ... starts Sept. 1

http://themodernquiltguild.com/2010/08/16/project-modern/

The Modern Quilt Guild is thrilled to launch Project Modern, a year long series of exciting quilting challenges! Project Modern will be made up of four challenges that will span from September 2010 to September 2011.

Sponsors are providing amazing prize…

Continue

Posted by Sandy on August 16, 2010 at 9:50am

SALE ON AMY BUTLER LOVE

QUILTS BY PHYLLIS HAS PUT ALL HER AMY BUTLER LOVE AND REMAINING LINE OF DAISY CHAIN ON SALE FOR 6 DOLLARS A YARD! A GREAT DEAL FOR CLOTHING AND QUILTS!

Posted by Leslie Sorrells on May 21, 2010 at 10:51am — 1 Comment

Videos

© 2017   Created by Leslie Sorrells.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service